Warren Buffett Biography
|Full Name||Warren Buffett|
|Born Name||Warren Edward Buffett|
|Nick Name||The Oracle of Everything|
|Birthdate||August 30, 1930 (age 86)|
|Birth Place||Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.|
|Occupation||Investor, business magnate, and philanthropist|
|Net Worth||$85.1 billion|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 9 in or 179.83 cm|
|Weight||189.2 lbs or 86 kg|
|Mother||Leila Stahl Buffett|
|Sons||Howard Graham & Peter|
|Sons||Susan Alice Buffett|
Warren Buffett is an American business magnate and investor who was a fourth wealthiest man according to March 2017. He is considered to be one of the most successful investors in the world.
Buffett worked in his grandfather’s grocery store. While he was in high school, he made money by delivering newspapers, selling golf balls and stamps, and detailing cars.
1. Buffett is a notable philanthropist; he has pledged to give away 99% of his fortune to philanthropic causes.
2. Buffett bought his first stock when he was 11 years old.
3. Buffett has been working from the same desk for 50 years.
4. Buffett has sent only one email in his life that is to Jeff Raikes at Microsoft.
5. Buffett spends most of his day reading.
6. Buffett loves junk food and eats about 2,500 calories a day.
7. Buffett has donated a total of $25 billion to charities all over the world
8. Bill Gates and Buffett are very good friends.
Astrid Menks (2006 – Present)
Warren Buffet and Astrid Menks were married since 2006.
Susan Thompson (m.1952; her death 2004)
Warren Buffet and Susan Thompson were married on 1952 to 2004.