|Full Name||Tupac Amaru Shakur|
|Born Name||Lesane Parish Crooks|
|Nick Name||2Pac, Pac, Tupac|
|Birth Date||June 16, 1971|
|Death Date||September 13, 1996|
|Birth Place||New York, United States|
|Net Worth||$40 Millions|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||5′ 9″ (1.76 m)|
|Weight||154-168 lbs (70-76 kg)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Type / Build||Athletic|
|Father||Billy Garland and Mutulu Shakur|
|Half-Brother||Maurice Mopreme Harding|
Tupac Amaru Shakur, known by the names 2Pac, Makaveli, and Pac, an American rapper, and actor, has sold over 75 million records worldwide. He was one of the most influential figures in the 1990’s East Coast – West Coast hip hop rivalry. He was shot four times in a drive-by shooting after watching a Mike Tyson fight in Las Vegas, Nevada and he died six days later from his injuries.
When he was twelve, he played the role of the Travis Younger character in the play ‘A Raisin in the Sun’ at the Apollo Theater. He studied acting, poetry, jazz, and ballet at the Baltimore School for the Arts. He performed in the plays of Shakespeare and as the Mouse King in the ballet ‘The Nutcracker’.
1. He went to high school with Jada Pinkett Smith.
2. Jim Carrey was his favorite actor.
3. There are lots of songs of his which are unreleased.
4. Keisha Morris told in an interview that Tupac wanted to see Forrest Gump because he read for the part of “Bubba.”
5. The works of William Shakespeare were influences in his life.
6. He pissed of Rashida Jones as he made some harsh comments about her famous dad Quincy Jones to which she replied referring Tupac as “self-absorbed and indulgent.
7. In 1993, he received a letter from a family of a terminally ill young man named Joshua whose dream was to meet Tupac. He fulfilled Joshua’s dream and even changed the name of his publishing company to Joshua’s Dream after Joshua passed away.
Keisha Morris (1995 – 1996)
Tupac Shakur and an American Actress Keisha Morris were married in 1995 but they separated in 1996.
Kidada Jones (1995 – 1996)
Tupac Shakur had been in a relationship with an American Actress Kidada Jones since 1995 to 1996.
Tupac Shakur had been in a relationship with an American Singer Madonna in 1994.
Rosie Perez (1993)
Tupac Shakur had been in a relationship with an American Actress Rosie Perez.
Jada Pinkett Smith (1986 – 1989)
Tupac Shakur had been in a relationship with an American Actress Jada Pinkett Smith in 1986 and they separated in 1989.
Tupac Shakur had been in a relationship with an American Fashion Designer Sharise Neil.