|Full Name||Oprah Gail Winfrey|
|Nickname||Oprah, O, The Preacher|
|Birth date||January 29, 1954|
|Birth Place||Kosciusko, Mississippi, USA|
|First Film||The Color Purple|
|First TV Show||People are talking|
|Net Worth||$3.1 Billion|
|Relationship Status||In Relationship|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 6.5 in or 169 cm|
|Weight||170 pound or 77kg|
|Measurements||41-32-40 in or 104-81-102 cm|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Brother||Jeffrey Lee Vernita Lee|
|Sister||Patricia Lofton and Patricia Lee Lloyd|
Oprah Winfrey, an American media proprietor is best known for her talk show The Oprah Winfrey Show, the highest rated television program in the history. Apart from talk show host, she is also an actress, producer, and philanthropist.
Oprah as a teenager was worked at a local grocery store. When Winfrey won the Miss Black Tennessee beauty pageant, she attracted the attention of the local black radio station, WVOL, which hired her to do the news part-time.
1. She ran away from home at the age of 13, suffering years of abuse.
2. Winfrey became pregnant at the age of 14 but her son was born prematurely and he died shortly after birth.
3. Winfrey is the first African American woman to get listed on Forbes Billionaire List.
4. She is the first lady in history to produce and own her own talk show.
5. Oprah received honorary National Book Award in 1999.
Stedman Graham (1986 – Present)
Oprah Winfrey and American Personality Stedman Graham have been engaged for 25 years. They started dating in 1986 and after 6 years were engaged in 1992.