Morgan Freeman Biography
|Full Name||Morgan Freeman|
|Birth Date||June 01, 1937|
|Birth Place||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|Occupation||Actor, Producer, Film Director, and Narrator|
|First Film||The Pawnbroker (1964)|
|First TV Show||The Electric Company (1971)|
|First Direction||Bopha! (1993)|
|Net Worth||$90 Millions|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||6 feet 2 in or 188 cm|
|Weight||214 lbs or 97 kg|
|Chest||46 in or 117 cm|
|Arms / Biceps||15 in or 38 cm|
|Waist||39 in or 99 cm|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Father||Morgan Porterfield Freeman|
|Son||Alfonso and Saifoulaye|
|Daughter||Deena and Morgana|
Morgan Freeman, an American actor, producer and narrator, won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor in 2005 for Million Dollar Baby. He was also nominated for Oscars for his performances in Street Smart, Driving Miss Daisy, The Shawshank Redemption and Invictus. Glory, Unforgiven, Bruce Almighty, The Dark Knight, The Sum of All Fears and Dolphin Tale are some of his famous movies.
He made his acting debut in a school play playing the lead role. He even won a statewide drama competition when he was nine. He chose to work as a radar mechanic in the U.S. Air Force over a drama scholarship at Jason State University in 1955.
1. Morgan spent 4 years in the military then shifted base to Los Angeles, California.
2. He worked as a transcript clerk at the Los Angeles City College before becoming an actor.
3. He was rated No. 31 in “The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time” list of Empire Magazine in the UK in October 1997.
4. He was honored with the Hollywood Outstanding Achievement in Acting Award on August 7, 2000.
5. He founded the Grenada Relief Fund in 2004 on Grenada Island which helps the victims of the Hurricane Ivan.
6. The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office gave him a trademark on his name on September 19, 2006.
7. He was honored with the 39th Lifetime Achievement Award by the American Film Institute on June 9, 2011.
8. At the age of 65, he earned his private pilot license and has a certification to fly all of his aircraft.
9. The City of London granted him the honor of Freedom of the City on November 12, 2014.
10. He is the owner of a production firm, Revelation Entertainment.
Myrna Colley-Lee (1984 – 2010)
Myrna Colley-Lee and Morgan Freeman were married 16th Jun 1984. 24 years later they divorced on 15th Sep 2010.
Jeanette Adair Bradshaw (1967 – 1979)
Morgan Freeman and Jeanette Adair Bradshaw are divorced after a marriage of 11 years.
Morgan Freeman and American Actress E’dena Hines had a relationship.
Morgan Freeman and Loletha Adkins had a relationship.
Marcia Gay Harden
Morgan Freeman and American Actress Marcia Gay Harden had a relationship.