Miranda Otto Biography
|Full Name||Miranda Otto|
|Birthdate||16 December 1967|
|Birth Place||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
|First Movies||Emma’s War|
|Current Series/Program||Chilling Adventures of Sabrina|
|First Series||Heroes II: The Return|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
Body Measurement/ Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 5 in or 165 cm|
|Weight||58 kg or 128 lbs|
|Father||Barry Otto (Actor)|
|Mother||Lindsay Otto (Actress)|
|Brother||Edward Otto (Younger Half-brother)|
|Sister||Gracie Otto (Younger Half-sister)|
Miranda Otto is an Australian actress who made major film debut in Emma’s War. She is a half-sister of actress Gracie Otto and daughter of actors Barry and Lindsay Otto.
Miranda developed an interest in acting through his father. During her childhood, Otto wrote scripts and designed costumes and flyers in free time.
The estimated net worth of Miranda is $4 million. Her monthly, annual salary and endorsement work has not revealed.
House: We will update soon
Cars: We will update soon
Pets: We will update soon
- She got interested in acting through his father.
- Miranda Otto won WFCC Award in 2014 on the category of Best Ensemble Cast for her role in The Homesman.
- Through the movie Lord of the Rings franchise, She learned sword fighting and horseback riding.
- She became pregnant during the shooting of the movie “War of the Worlds” in 2005.
- Otto first post-graduation film role as Nell Tiscowitz in The Girl Who Came Late in 1991.
- She wants to be a ballerina but stopped this goal due to moderate scoliosis.
- While performing in the play A Doll’s House, she met her husband, Peter O’Brien.
Peter O’Brien (2003 – Present)
Miranda Otto has been married with Australian Actor Peter O’Brien for 16 years since 1st Jan 2003.
Richard Roxburgh (1997 – 2000)
Miranda has been in a relationship with Australian Actor Richard Roxburgh from 1997 to 2000.