Mark Ruffalo Biography
|Full Name||Mark Alan Ruffalo|
|Birth Date||November 22, 1967|
|Birth Place||Kenosha, Wisconsin, U.S.|
|Occupation||Actor, Film Producer, Activist, Film Director, Humanitarian|
|First Movie||Rough Trade (1992)|
|Net Worth||$30 million|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 6 in or 173 cm|
|Weight||158 lbs or 72 kg|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Father||Frank Lawrence Ruffalo, Jr|
|Daughter||Odette and Bella Noche|
|Brother||Scott (Died in 2008)|
|Sisters||Tania and Nicole|
Mark Alan Ruffalo, an American actor and a filmmaker, started his acting career from an episode of CBS Summer Playhouse (1989). This Is Our Youth (1996), 13 Going on 30 (2004), Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004), Zodiac (2007), What Doesn’t Kill You (2008), Shutter Island (2010) and The Kids Are All Right (2010) are some his major movies. He gained nominations for the SAG Award, BAFTA Award, and an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role on The Kids Are All Right.
As a child and a young adult, he struggled with undiagnosed dyslexia and ADD. He graduated from First Colonial High School in Virginia Beach. He took classes at the Stella Adler Conservatory and co-founded the Orpheus Theatre Company in Los Angeles.
1. He competed in wrestling tournaments when he was in junior high and high school.
2. Mark attended both Catholic and progressive schools.
3. He has struggled with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and dyslexia.
4. He describes himself as a happy kid and grew up in a big family with a plentiful amount of love.
5. Mark co-founded Orpheus Theatre Company.
6. He has worked as a bartender for almost 10 years.
7. He was diagnosed with Acoustic Neuroma due to which he is deaf from his left ear.
8. Mark is a supporter of LGBTQ rights.
Sunrise Coigney (2000 – present)
Mark Ruffalo has been married to an American Actress Sunrise Coigney for 17 years since June 11, 2000.