|Full Name||Lucas Stephen Grabeel|
|Nick Name||Mr. Go-Get-Em, Gramps|
|Birth Date||23rd November 1984|
|Birth Place||Springfield, MO|
|Net Worth||$800 thousand|
|First Movie||Halloweentown High|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 7 inches or 170 cm|
|Weight||64 kg / 141 pound|
|Chest||42 in or 107 cm|
|Biceps||13 in or 33 cm|
|Waist||32 in or 81 cm|
|Mother||Jean (née Harman)|
Grabeel is best known for Switched at Birth (2011), Adventures of Food Boy (2008) and High School Musical (2006). He played Toby Kennish in the ABC Family/Freeform drama Switched at Birth. He also appeared as a young Lex Luthor and Conner Kent in series Smallville and provides the voice of Deputy Peck in the Disney Junior TV series Sheriff Callie’s Wild West.
Before attending Kickapoo High School, Lucas attended Logan-Rogersville High School. Where he initiated a men’s a cappella singing group and performed in many school productions, as well as the varsity choir. He attended Fine Arts Academy (MFAA) which led him to acting career. After graduating, he moved to LA and within two months got his first television role in a commercial for toothpaste.
1. Lucas Grabeel auditioned for a role on The Young and the Restless in 1973.
2. Lucas Grabeel attended the same high school as Adrienne Wilkinson, Jay Kenneth Johnson, and Brad Pitt attended.
3. He used to visit Guatemala on an annual basis with his family as a part of a mission’s team for six years.
4. Lucas Grabeel owns 14341 Productions and, a production company.
5. He is a very big fan of English actor, director, screenwriter, Christopher Guest.
6. He came in 5th at the 52nd MSHSAA Speech & Debate Championships in 2003.
7. He is good friends with Canadian actor Drew Seeley.
Hannah Heart (2002)
Lucas has been in a relationship with English singer Hannah Heart since August to November in 2002.
Sara Paxtonh (2006 – 2009)
Lucas has been in a relationship with Actress Sara Paxton since October 2006 to 2009.
Brittany Snow (2007)
Lucas has had an encounter with American Actress Brittany Snow in 2007.
Lucas is currently in a relationship with actress Emily Morris.