|Full Name||Lil Poopy|
|Birth Name||Luis, Rivera, Jr|
|Birth Date||February 15, 2003|
|Birth Place||Brockton, Massachusetts, United States|
|First Rap Record||Ima Cokeboy|
|First TV Show||The Rap Game.|
|Net worth 2017||$ 100 thousand|
Lil Poopy is a talented and enthusiastic teen rapper from The United States. He is a sensational teen, renowned for his remix video of French Montana’s crew Coke Boys, “Pop That”. He appears in music video rapping about machine guns and cocaine. In 2016, he appeared on Lifetime’s reality series The Rap Game, where many people anticipated that he will win the show but he didn’t. He has also made a freestyle rap video where he rapped on the beat of Rick Ross’ “Stay Schemin”.
Lil was born at Brockton hospital in Brockton, Massachusetts. He showed his talent in rap since he was a child and his parents encouraged him to pursue his dreams. In 2010, he posted the remix of French Montana’s “Pop That” which went viral. He has also worked on many videos of French Montana’s Cocaine City as Coke Boy.
1. Lil was only nine years old when he released his first rap record.
2. Lil song “Lil Poopy Getting It In” was removed from YouTube.
3. Lil’s father was arrested in charge with drugs, guns and child abuse.
4. Lil signed a four year deal with the label Epic/Sony, in 2016.
5. In some video, Lil was seen spanking women’s behind.
6. Because of his videos his father was suspected of child abuse.
7. There is a rumor that, Lil will return in the third season of the series, The Rap Game.
8. Lil goes to school regularly.
9. Lil as a child, used to poop all over his dad’s hand when his dad used to change him, which is also why he called Poopy.