Katherine Langford Biography
|Full Name||Katherine Langford|
|Birthdate||April 29, 1996|
|Birth Place||Perth, Australia|
|First TV Show||13 Reasons Why|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Body Measurement/ Physical Stats
|Height||5ft 5.5 in or 166 cm|
|Weight||61kg or 134.5 lbs|
|Body Measurement||35-27-35 in|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Katherine Langford is an Australian actress. She is best known for playing Hannah Baker on the Netflix mystery drama series 13 Reasons Why alongside Dylan Minnette. She also appeared in the film Love, Simon and Knives Out.
Katherine Langford went to Perth Modern School in Subiaco, Western Australia. She graduated high school with a diploma in Music Theater in 2014. And Katherine attended Principal Academy of Dance & Theatre Arts to major in Music Theatre.
Katherine resides in Perth, she bought Apartment in 2017, an estimated value of this Real Estate Property is around $0.6 million. The car brands owned by her include Mini Cooper and Cadilac.
Katherine Net worth is $5 million USD and earns an annual income of $1 million dollars, and with her own investment net worth of her has been seen a hike 16% over the past few years.
- For “13 Reasons Why” Katherine Langford auditioned on Skype.
- Katherine was a national level swimmer while in school.
- Katherine joined Instagram only after Selena Gomez insisted her do so.
- In 2016 in New York City she swathes snowfall for the first time.
- Katherine was given the honor to participate in the National Institute of Dramatic Arts Advanced Actors Residency.