|Full Name||Shawn Corey Carter|
|Nick Name||S-dot, Young Hov, Jazzy (or Jay-Z), Hova, Jigga, J-Hova, Jiggaman, Iceberg Slim, Lucky Lefty, Joe Camel, Hov|
|Birth Date||December 4, 1969|
|Birth Place||Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States|
|Occupation||Rapper & Businessman|
|First Album||Reasonable Doubt|
|First Song||In My Lifetime|
|Net Worth||$810 million|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||6 ft 1 in or 187 cm|
|Weight||189 lbs or 86 kg|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Daughter||Blue Ivy Carter, Rumi Carter|
|Sisters||Michelle Carter, Andrea Carter|
Shawn Corey Carter, an American rapper, known as JAY-Z, is considered as one of the best-selling musicians of all time. He has received 21 Grammy Awards for his music. In 2006, he was ranked the “Greatest MC of all time” by MTV. His albums namely Reasonable Doubt (1996), The Blueprint (2001), and The Black Album (2003) were ranked among The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time by Rolling Stone.
1. He is the owner of the record label company “Roc Nation”.
2. He is mostly raised by his mother as his father left his family when he was very young.
3. He shot his older brother in the shoulder for stealing his jewelry when he was 12.
4. He revealed through his music that he had been involved in selling crack cocaine in the past.
5. He received the nickname Jazzy in his childhood which gradually turned into Jay-Z.
6. He does not like puns.
7. Her mother bought him a boom box for his birthday as he had a keen interest in music since his childhood.
8. He is the co-owner of his clothing line Rocawear and also owns a sports bar called 40/40 Club.
9. His musical mentor is Jay-O which is why he adopted the stage name, Jay-Z.
10. In April 2011, he started his own blog like lifestyle website.
Beyoncé Knowles (2002-Present)
Jay-Z and American Singer Beyoncé Knowles married in 2002.
Blu Cantrell (2001)
Jay-Z was in a relationship with an American Singer Blu Cantrell in 2001.
Shenelle Scott (2000 – 2001)
Jay-Z had been in a relationship with a Trinidadian, Tobagonian Model Shenelle Scott from 2000 to 2011.
Jay-Z was in a relationship with an American singer Aaliyah in 1999.
Slinky Sunbeam (1998 – 2000)
Jay-Z had been in a relationship with an American Rapper Lil’ Kim since 1998 to 2000.
Carmen Bryan (1997 – 1999)
Jay-Z had been in a relationship with an American Personality Carmen Bryan since 1997 to 1999.
Tionne ‘T-Boz’ Watkins (1995 – 1998)
Jay-Z and an American Singer Tionne ‘T-Boz’ Watkins had been in a relationship since 1995 to 1998.
Jay-Z had been in a relationship with an American Actress Maia Campbell.
Jay-Z was in a relationship with an American Rapper Foxy Brown.
Jay-Z had been in a relationship with an American Singer Mya.