|Full Name||Gerald Earl Gillum|
|Birth Date||May 24, 1989|
|Birth Place||Oakland, California, United States|
|Occupation||Rapper, Record producer|
|First album||Must Be Nice|
|First TV Show||Late Night with Seth Meyers|
|Net worth||$ 9 million|
|First Film||Tunnel Vision|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||6 ft 4 in or 193 cm|
|Weight||84 kg or 185 lbs|
|Chest||50 in or 102 cm|
|Arms/Biceps||13 in or 81 cm|
|Waist||32 in or 81 cm|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
Gerald Earl Gillum, popularly known as G-Eazy is hip-hop artist from America. He is a rapper and record producer, best known for his cover of the ‘60s hits Runaround Sue. He released his first full-length album, Must Be Nice in 2013 which peaked number 3 on the iTunes Hip-Hop Chart. In 2014, he released his first major-level album, “These Things Happen” which earned him number 3 on the US Billboard 200. He has also been awarded as the favorite hip-hop artist in 2017.
G-Eazy was a student at Loyola University when he started to work on singles with his producer Christoph Andersson who was also a student there. He joined artists such as Lil B, Crohn and The Cataracs in the East Bay Area. In his early days, he became the member of a local hip hop group “The Bay Boys”. In 2010, he started to attract the attention when some popular artist like Snoop Dogg and Lil Wayne gave him the opportunity to open up for them.
1. He graduated with BA in Music Industry Studies from Loyola University in 2011.
2. G-Eazy is of Ukrainian lineage.
3. His mother is an artist and magician.
4. G-Eazy was raised by his grandparents.
5. He sold most of his home belongings to fund rap career, during early struggling days.
6. G-Eazy boarded on his nationwide tour with Shwayze in 2011.
7. He performed “Make Me” and “Me, Myself & I” at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards.
8. In 2011, His independent album, “The Endless Summer” was nominated for Best Rap/Hip-hop Album.
9. G-Eazy has announced that his next studio album, “The Beautiful and Damned”, will be releasing in the fall of 2017.
Devon Baldwin (2011)
G-Eazy and musician Devon Baldwin was in relationship in 2011.