Devin Druid Biography
|Full Name||Devin McKenzie Druid|
|Birthdate||January 26, 1998|
|Birth Place||Chesterfield Country, Virginia, US|
|First Movies||Troop 491: the Adventures of the Muddy Lions|
|First TV Show||Fatal Encounters|
|First Series||House of Cards|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Body Measurement/ Physical Stats
|Height||6ft or 183 cm|
|Weight||70 kg or 154.5 Lbs|
|Sisters||Caitlin, Rebecca and Alexa Fiske|
Devin Druid is an American actor and singer. He is well known for portraying the character of Tyler Down in the popular series, 13 Reasons Why. He also appeared in a variety of roles in other shows and movies like House of Cards, Imperium, Those Who Kill, Louder Than Bombs and many more. He has also branched out as a singer and has released a few cover songs on his self-titled YouTube channel. He has also accrued a huge fan base on social media.
Devin estimated net worth is about to be $5 million. He earned the money being a professional TV actor and endorsements and social media.
- Devin became positive about pursuing a career in performing arts after he received a standing ovation at his school talent show.
- Devin is a big fan of Twenty One Pilots musical duo.
- One of his best friends is Trevor.
- He had auditioned for the role of Clay Jensen in the teen drama TV series, 13 Reasons Why. However, he landed the part of Tyler down while Dylan Minnette was cast as Clay.
- He is a big fan of actor Ross Butler.
Annie Marie (2018-Present)
Devin is in a relationship with actress, model and social media personality Annie Marie.