Charles Koch Biography
|Full Name||Charles de Ganahl Koch|
|Birth Place||Wichita, Kansas, U.S.|
|Occupation||Businessman, political donor and philanthropist|
|Net worth||$50.6 billion|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Eye color||Light Blue|
|Father||Fred C. Koch|
|Brothers||David Koch and Bill Koch|
Charles de Ganahl Koch, an American businessman, is the chief executive officer, chairman of the board and co-owner of Koch Industries. Charles and his brother David each own 42% of the conglomerate. Koch Industries, his family business, is a conglomerate which is the second-largest privately held company in the United States and the brothers inherited the business and then expanded.
Charles Koch went to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He achieved a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in General Engineering, a Master of Science (M.S.) in Nuclear Engineering in 1958, and a second M.S. in Chemical Engineering in 1957, 1958 & 1960 respectively. He started work at Arthur D. Little, Inc. after college.
1. He is a classic liberal.
2. He is a member of the Beta Theta Pi fraternity.
3. He has been a director of Entrust Financial Corp. since 1982.
4. He is a member of the Mont Pelerin Society.
5. He became a co-owner of Koch Industries, with younger brother David, in 1983.
6. In February 2014, He was ranked the ninth richest person in the world by Hurun Report, the sixth richest person in the world by the Bloomberg Billionaires Index and the eighteenth by Forbes in 2014, 2012 & 2011 respectively.
Liz Koch (1972 – present)
Charles Koch and Liz Koch have been married since 1972.