|Full Name||Celine Marie Claudette Dion|
|Birth Date||March 30, 1968|
|Birth Place||Charlemagne, Quebec, Canada|
|Occupation||Singer, Songwriter-composer, Actress|
|Net Worth||$700 Millions|
|First Album||La voix du bon Dieu (1981)|
|First Film||Muppets Most Wanted (2014)|
|First TV show||Des fleurs sur la neige (1991)|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 7 inches or 171 cm|
|Weight||117 pound / 53 kg|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Son||Rene-Charles, Eddy and Nelson|
Céline Dion, a Canadian Singer and a Businesswoman, is widely recognized for singing the theme from Titanic, “My Heart Will Go On.” She first gained recognition internationally as she represented Switzerland in the 1980s by winning Yamaha World Popular Song Festival (1982) and Eurovision Song Contest (1988). During the 1980s, after releasing a series of French albums, she released her debut English-language album, Unison.
On 13 August 1973, when she was five, she performed Christine Charbonneau’s song “Du fil des Aiguilles et du Coton” at her brother Michel’s wedding and made her first public appearance. She always wanted to become a performer from an early age. After hearing her voice as a teen star, music manager René Angelil mortgaged his house to finance her debut album.
1. She was named after the song Céline by French singer Hugues Aufray.
2. During the 1990s, singing teacher Linda Lister named her as the reigning Queen of Pop for her singing contribution and having a big influence at that time.
3. She was titled “Vampire Queen” in high school because of her sharp looking smile.
4. She used to run a restaurant chain called Nickels, which she first opened in Québec in 1990.
5. She recorded a duet “Tell Him” with Barbra Streisand.
6. She was the first Canadian artist to win a gold record in France for the single “D’amour ou d’amitié” in 1983.
7. She loves to play golf.
8. She initiated her own magazine namely “Celine Dion Magazine”.
9. Her stepson Patrick Angélil is three months younger than her.
Rene Angelil (1994 – 2016)
Celine Dion and a Canadian Manager Rene Angelil were married since 1994 but he passed away due to cancer in 2016.