Bill Gates Biography
|Full Name||Bill Gates|
|Born Name||William Henry Gates III|
|Birthdate||October 28, 1955 (age 61)|
|Birth Place||Seattle, Washington, U.S.|
|Occupation||Technology Advisor of Microsoft, Co-Chairman of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation|
|Net Worth||$91 billion|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 9 in or 175 cm|
|Weight||154 lbs (70 kg)|
|Eye Color||Greyish Blue|
|Father||William H. Gates Sr.|
|Mother||Mary Maxwell Gates|
|Daughter||Jennifer Katharine and Phoebe Adele|
Bill Gates is a co-founder of Microsoft. Gates along with Paul Allen launched Microsoft which is a largest PC software company. Gates is one of the best entrepreneurs of the personal computer revolution. He was the world richest man from 1995 to 2009.
Gates is a Harvard dropout, who left college in order to pursue his business.
1. When he was 19 years old he was arrested for speeding and driving without a license.
2. Gates during his childhood read entire series of “World Book Encyclopaedia”.
3. Gates is the most philanthropic person ever he has donated billions of dollars to his charity organization Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
4. Gates was a millionaire until age 30 he became a billionaire by age 31.
5. Gates highest net worth was $136 billion dollar in 2000.
6. Bill Gates and Steve Jobs were very good friends, Gates gave $150 million to help the struggling apple company in 1997.
7. Bill Gates wife is a former Microsoft employee.
Melinda Gates (1994- Present)
Bill Gates and American businesswoman Melinda Gates were married on 1st Jan 1994.