|Full Name||Adele Laurie Blue Adkins|
|Birth Date||May 5, 1988|
|Birth Place||Tottenham, London, England|
|First Album||19 (28 January 2008)|
|First Song||Hometown Glory|
|Net Worth||$135 million|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 7 in or 1.75 m|
|Weight||180 lbs or 82 kg|
|Body Measurement||40-32-42 in|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Son||Angelo James Konecki|
Adele Laurie Blue Adkins, an English Singer and Songwriter, started her career in 2006 after she was given a contract by XL Recordings. She graduated the same year from the BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology. Her debut album, 19 (released in 2008) is certified 7 times platinum in the UK, and 3 times platinum in the US for which she received Grammy Awards for Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance. Her second album 21 (released in 2011) is certified 16 times platinum in the UK and diamond in the US and its success earned her many mentions in the Guinness Book of World Records.
1. Her father left her and her mother when she was 2, therefore, has been raised by her mother.
2. Rihanna and Beyonce Knowles are her good friends.
3. Leona Lewis and Jessie J were her school classmates.
4. She is a supporter of the Labour Party, UK’s political party.
5. Her voice type is listed as a contralto.
6. She was named as “Songwriter of the Year” in Ivor Novello Awards in May 2012.
7. She started singing at age 4.
8. Woman’s Hour on BBC Radio 4 evaluated her as one of the 100 most powerful women of UK in February 2013.
9. She has performed at many charity concerts.
10. Adele is a passionate fan of Tottenham Hotspur.
11. When she recorded a song for 2012 movie Skyfall, she was 8 months pregnant.
Simon Konecki (2016 – Present)
Adele and a British Business Professional Simon Konecki married on December 25, 2016.
Slinky Sunbeam (2008)
Adele had been in a relationship with Slinky Sunbeam in 2008.